Ben is finding it easier to plan meetings to talk about challenges, and how he appreciates consistency. He describes his recent experiences with NanoConf and TupleConf.
Derrick understands how perspectives shift as a business goes through different stages. Everyone wants financial security, but they always have complicated problems to solve.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Mini Mastermind Conferences: Growth Strategy for building rapport and trust while bringing in new people for new perspectives
- Lessons Learned: Capture what went well, what should change in the future
- TupleConf: Ben, Joel, and Spencer discussed high-level questions and risk of co-founder issues and ambitions
- How to Deal with Conflict: Know your strengths, weaknesses, and personality type
- Planning and Prioritization: How to clarify and activate energy to do lower/smaller tasks
- StaticKit Milestones: Derrick achieved expansion revenue, additional customers, and annual renewals
- Pricing Structure, Tiers, and Upgrades: Monthly vs.yearly subscriptions with no surprises
- Derrick shares future vision of StaticKit beyond static forms for positive user experience
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter