Ben is living his best life with walks on the beach and wonderful weather. On the Tuple side, he shipped some code, got a pull request (PR) merged, and is now on the devise authentication gem.
Derrick’s been busy, too. StaticKit’s official integration with ZEIT went live. ZEIT is one of two major hosting providers in the static site ecosystem. Also, an initiative with Zapier is in the works.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Derrick did it his way: Integrations can be a powerful marketing channel
- Zapier Integration: Derrick’s waiting on approval to be listed publicly in its directory
- Positive Pace: Derrick invests his previous product efforts with marketing impact
- Pricing Pros and Cons: Free vs. paid tiers for forms or submissions per Website
- Personal Response: Derrick receives notification when someone new signs up with StaticKit to offer support
- Derrick joined TinySeed, a startup accelerator that helps bootstrappers grow their company faster through funds
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter