Some podcasts present terrible sound quality, yet garner tons of listeners. Ben and Derrick are professionals, and care about the sound quality of their AoP podcast episodes.
Despite audio difficulties, Ben and Derrick are back. They sound good, and they’re ready to rock their updates on StaticKit and Tuple!
Today’s Topics Include:
- Should you test? Trust weak data? Split-test customer email messaging tools should push you to test as default path
- (Not) Steady State of New Trials: Email blast offering free Tuple trial to everybody
- Tuple T-shirt Prototype: Take the next step in funnel to pay for Tuple to get T-shirt
- Structure and Process: Sense of energy from Tuple’s stand ups and status updates
- Tuple to handle classic startup chaos by reading, Shape Up: Stop Running in Circles and Ship Work that Matters by Ryan Singer
- StaticKit Solopreneur: Derrick’s suffering from decision fatigue, struggling to juggle multiple tasks, and balancing building a great product and connecting with customers
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter