Ben has been focusing on MacOS development and writing code. There’s so much he doesn’t know. But that’s ok. He strives to regularly learn things - just keep making progress for it to feel less intimidating.
Derrick has the same mindset. It’s ok to not know everything. Start with the basics, and keep going. You’ll figure things out eventually.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Ben is battling being part of the action or not and what tasks to handle; what is his role?
- Ben feels guilty about changing his mind, but doesn’t stick with non-optimal decisions
- Ben is discovering through calls and conversations that there is a market for Tuple
- Derrick has been focused on the new version of Elm and migrating to it; Elm is not going to break, and it has been thoroughly tested
- Level development continues with time spent on the Inbox; wants to get the MVP out
- Derrick plans to do journaling to share things and keep people involved with Level
- Make the Internet better and faster by not following stupid rules
Links and resources: