Derrick and Ben have descended upon Las Vegas for MicroConf and an audience hungry for valuable tips on how to successfully start and grow a business.
Ben will have two Starter Edition sessions: Q & A with Rob Walling and Idea to Validation to Launch: The First 365 Days of Tuple.
Today’s Topics Include:
- MicroConf Goals: Connect with people, spend quality time with friends; don’t feel guilty or FOMO about not going to all talks
- Ben’s seeking a designer to replace super-successful Steve Schoger
- Optimism to Realism: Derrick’s shift in mindset about Level at 2018 vs. 2019 MicroConf
- Sharing wisdom and giving advice - all of the fun, and none of the hard work
- Not knowing what makes someone a good fit for Level; let people vote with their dollars
- Getting more founders into therapy to help their mental health
- Derrick’s mentor role for TinySeed: The Startup Accelerator Designed for Bootstrappers
- Tuple’s theme of recurring and expansion charges, but also one churn so far
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter