Ben announced a medium-sized step forward for Tuple. A bug where the video portion would freeze at the start of or during a call was replicated and resolved. It was a double bonus: Fixed the bug and made the Tuple app faster.
Derrick’s contemplative mode continued as he tried to figure out the future of Level. He retreated to think and disconnect. He sought clarity on what to do and is confident that he has made the best decision.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Dynamic Duos: Problem solving doesn’t require understanding of programming language
- Fear not! Tuple continues to consistently update dependencies and perform QA
- Tuple’s dashboard of latest version of call quality rating is highest so far
- Story of Level: How it started; goals, processes, and mistakes made; and what resources are available or needed to make it sustainable and successful
- Derrick’s Decision: Not the right path for him to be on, so it’s the end of the road for Level
- Go big, or stay small? Launch something valuable that you can charge your market for, then you can expand from there
- Product Market Founder Fit: Is the business the way you want to shape your life?
- Do No Disturb Derrick: Convinced to cultivate a capability to slow down and carry on
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter