Ben and Derrick are back from MicroConf. There were plenty of solid talks and takeaways to help them think, theorize, and hypothesize about moving forward with their products.
Also, Ben presented two Starter Edition sessions: Q & A with Rob Walling and Idea to Validation to Launch: The First 365 Days of Tuple.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Ben stuck to plan of not going to many talks; made connections and socialized
- Growth-adjacent trend of not buying tickets to conference, but hanging out with others
- Ben crushed it when MCing Starter Edition; being part of conference at organization level
- MicroConf’s Unofficial Mantra: Charge more; pricing is powerful lever to pull for ROI, and businesses know they should do it, but don’t; if they do, it’s too small
- Tuple has stabilized, and it’s time to generate revenue; started emailing list
- Retro on financial situation; nothing to worry about yet, but not feeling rich
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter