Summer is in full swing. Ben spent a fun and productive day talking about work at a Red Sox game. It was an own-your-own business startup moment.
Derrick can see clearly now, thanks to SMILE laser eye surgery. But he’s still seeking clarity on whether to make the masses happy, or stick to core concerns to attract specific customers when creating a new product.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Tuple Grows Up: New version of marketing site getting ready to launch
- Cha Ching: Confirmation of biggest single Tuple invoice sent for payment
- How much wisdom is there in the crowd? Can you trust it?
- Remote Control: Tuple customers give up control to use driver/navigator pairing
- Self-serve Sign-up: Tuple strives for automation, learning, and feedback
- Time for a Truce: Trash talking, name calling stops for Slack to send customers to Tuple
- Soon to be released: Derrick’s StaticKit, a modern approach for embedding dynamic forms onto static sites
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter