There’s no need to ask them who they are, what they do, businesses and products they built because listeners know them through their stories. After a lot of random, but worthwhile conversations, they’re getting good at being podcast co-hosts.
How long does it take to listen to all episodes of Ben and Derrick’s Art of Product (AoP) podcast? Who knew it would be binge-worthy? One more down, one to go before they reach Episode 100!
Today’s Topics Include:
- Tuple 1.0: App is available, despite instant self-serve checkout setback
- Tuple customers are expanding their use, but there’s still room for more users
- One-time lump sum: Tuple pricing model that makes sense
- StaticKit Beta: Start small with kernel of a product to keep funnel constrained
- Marketing Research and Product Risk: StaticKit to stand on its own or grow
- Drip and Deleted Emails: Save copies to maintain confidence in critical path
- Negative Churn: Influence users to upgrade pricing for expansion revenue
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter