Derrick returned from JAMstack Conf with a jolt of energy and excitement thanks to face-to-face conversations and strategic connections with potential StaticKit customers.
Ben expressed interest in once again speaking at developer conferences. After all, he has plenty of worthwhile information and lessons learned to share about Tuple.
Today’s Topics Include:
- Frontend and Backend: Considerations for implementation/migration with StaticKit
- Main Objective at JAMstack: Market validation, not to make sales to customers
- Future Feature: Allows people to configure StaticKit account via config file
- Prevent UI Creep and Wall of Fields: Keep it elegant, but flexible and customizable
- Instant Gratification and Relief: Numbers are rising again after Tuple’s sign-up fluctuation
- Tuple Trick: Free, two-week trial for submitting email via invite box; stabilization and scaling are serious concerns due to more customers
- Ben’s optimism leads to deleted tweet about Tuple T-shirts
- How much MMR is enough? Never enough; bigger, brighter, more interesting future
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter