Recently, Ben felt gloriously empty and described how nice it was to have nothing going on. In his stomach, that is. He successfully finished a 48-hour fast. It was difficult, but pleasurable. Now, he’s back to craving calories, eating, and work!
Derrick had a challenging week with feelings of uncertainty. He invited more people to try Level, but got similar results. He fears that people may not progress with the product. Will people actually make the jump to Level?
Today’s Topics Include:
- April showered Ben with 66 sign ups of paid trials for Tuple
- Magic Number is 3: Multiple developers mean Tuple will soon ship multiway calls feature
- Derrick’s going back to customer development roots to proactively learn and listen
- Tactical errors with validation to confirm assumptions about how to solve Slack problem
- Derrick’s envyable or dire position? Worst-case scenario and what’s next
- Startups fail, the struggle is real, and the pivot is time honored for a reason
Links and resources:
Derrick Reimer Website
Derrick Reimer on Twitter
Ben Orenstein Website
Ben Orenstein on Twitter